The house where John Wayne Gacy worked as a caretaker in the mid-70s.
What’s Going On Here?
New evidence in the case of the murderer John Wayne Gacy suggests a high probability of additional victims and a possible location for their remains.
So far law enforcement officials have failed to respond adequately to these findings.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40. "The Hot List": Were these seven missing boys Gacy victims too?
- 26. Vito Marzullo's Grandson and Gacy: the biggest open secret in Chicago history?
- 43. "We Don't Want No More Bodies": A video recap of the ongoing Gacy investigation
- 28. Photos from the Gacy dig in 1978-79--what it took to uncover the whole horrible truth
- 39. Two new USA Today stories cover recent developments
- 44. When politicians speak, the news media listen
- 43. “We Don’t Want No More Bodies”: A video recap of the ongoing Gacy investigation
- 42. Report: Sheriff’s Search at Miami Was Short and Shallow
- 41. Time to “Move On” . . . to the Other Mayor
- 40. “The Hot List”: Were these seven missing boys Gacy victims too?
Please contact me privately with a comment here or a facebook message at: facebook.com/johnwaynegacynews